Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thing #3: Set up an RSS Account & Add Feeds

I had a few problems setting up my account on Bloglines...fortunately on of my fellow staff members had done the 23 Things the first time around and was able to help me through the problem I was having. Actually it was as simple as trying to load my HTML code into the wrong place. Now I'll remember that that section is there. Hopefully as I work through this getting used to using my Blog will become easier.

Once I had it set up it was actually pretty easy to find a lot of feeds to add to my Blog. I can see, that like bookmarks, this will be a really easy place to keep links to a variety of websites in one place. The convenience is fantastic!

I haven't tried to add fellow Thingers blogs yet but will try that next and update my posting as to my luck on that...

No comments: